Party Booking Terms and Conditions
Lazer City Terms and Conditions
Dear Parents/ guardians,
We wanted to get in contact with you regarding the new GDPR which comes into force on May 25th 2018.
As you are aware, we do hold a limited amount of information from booking forms.
As the new regulations come into place soon, we would like to clarify what actually happens with the information we have about you.
1. We do not pass your information to any 3rd party whatsoever.
2. Your details will only be used for the purposes of party bookings, accident forms & signing in and out sheets.
3. We do not hold, nor do we require any sensitive information about you or your child. However if you want to make us aware of a medical condition your child has that you feel we should be aware of this information will be kept securely and will never be passed to a 3rd party.
4. If you have provided us with your email address or telephone number, it is understood that you have given us permission to use your email address or telephone number to contact you for any matter that needs your attention relating to your child or the play centre.
5. You are at liberty to view and alter any information we have on file with regard to your details.
6. All information is kept in a locked file and on a password protected computer.
7. We may contact you from time to time with offers and discounts. If you do not wish us to do so please tick NO on your booking form.